– Delegates must meet the following requirements to be eligible to compete:
– Be a female between the ages of 17 and 26 years of age on pageant date.
– Be a minimum height of 5’7” for Top Model of the World USA and Cuba International competitions.
– She can neither currently be or previously been married or pregnant. Additionally, title holder is not allowed to get married during the term of her reign (until the next title holder is crowned).
– Must hold a valid US Passport or for those competing in the Cuba International competition be able to secure visas to the United States for the national competition and later to the international destination for the international competition.
– Must be able to communicate in English.
– Cannot have ever been arrested or convicted of any crime.
– Cannot have ever modeled for any sexually explicit or pornographic materials. Artistic nudes may be acceptable but require approval by the organization prior to acceptance into the competition.
– Must be in good physical and mental health and have no known current illness that can be contagious or impede her ability to complete the required activities of the competition.
– Must be available the weekend of the national competition hosted in South Florida during October 2017 and later for a two week period for the international competition held in February 2018 (destination yet to be announced).